Does he think of me as a friend or more?

He tell me to try his glasses on, so i did. Or if I want to have some snacks, and also I can wear his headphone...

He would show me funny clips from his phone and hold it while on the street walking. He also talks to me more than I talk to him. Well I been trying to be friends with him for over a year, and its only in the last month he really open up, and is not as shy. I am not sure if he just thinks of me as a good friend.

I have helped him out with some personal problem, and one time he thought he upset me, and it upset him and he felt bad and he shed a tear and he said, he thought he lost a colleague (we work together) and You.

I told him, its okay, we friends! and pat his back. We were cool after!

Also, he share his food with me, I was like, thats my favourite. and he was like, do you want some, (part of his lunch) a piece of chicken.

What do you think?

more info: He has hurt my feelings before like made me cry by being cold as in you say hi, he says *..sigh..* and I don't know if thats why he's being nice like he's feeling bad... so making up for it.

That last thing you said about you saying hi and him sighing sounds to me like he's not very comfortable with you. So I'm guessing since you said you're colleagues he is being friendly. If he doesn't ask you out, then he is just being coworker friendly.