Why do you choose me question

Adelinebrie

I just wonder. I have FWB with romance. Why he gave me 'why do you choose me question" twice and it seems important and added another question 'since when?', like it is so important. Anyone can give me explanation?

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe he is developing feeling for you.

Would that be bad?

Why did you choose him. Do you know the reason, and just don't want to tell him.

I assume one reason is that he is good in the sack and gets is done for you with no strings?

Even some men, and a ton of women, (No Offense) cannot continue to have sex with someone and not start to have some feelings.

What is your take?

• Like 1
  • Author

I assume one reason is that he is good in the sack and gets is done for you with no strings?

What is your take?

That is very true. Feeling is okay, but i want him as a friend

Edited by Adelinebrie

Maybe he's fishing for compliments like "Because you're the best ever in bed." I mean, it seems to have to be one of two not very good things when someone asks why someone is with them; either they don't feel worthy or they fishing for compliments.

• Author
Maybe he's fishing for compliments like "Because you're the best ever in bed." I mean, it seems to have to be one of two not very good things when someone asks why someone is with them; either they don't feel worthy or they fishing for compliments.

He asked it just before we start making love and he shyly asked. But I guess you are right, he's fishing for compliments. What for?

he wants to know where your head is at and where you stand.

If your answer is, "because you have a big Johnson" then he knows you just wanted a dildo with a dude attached to it for a night and that's all he's going to give you.

If you said, "because your loaded and I need the money" then he knows what you're in it for and that is all he is going to give you.

If you said, " because you're a good person and I enjoy being around you and you make me laugh and make me a better person..........." Then it's a whole different ballgame.

I think you should also put his feet to the fire and ask him the exact same question.

I also think you need a little reality check here. People aren't as good at compartmentalizing their feelings and their sexuality as what they would like to think.

• Like 2

Maybe he js confused because you already have another boyfriend?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/transitioning/friends-lovers/589607-i-can-t-guess-what-his-mind post #8

Thank you. The sex part was enjoyable so I don't mind. I already have a boyfriend and I cheated him (don't give me a lecture about this), that's another thing that made me hesitate to have sex with him but not regret it because the sex was very enjoyable and all the sparks...amazing.

I was afraid that he said it to make sure himself not too attached to me. Because he seems so happy when i came, 247 ready for me, cuddled me all the time, and holding my hands, etc. But i guess I can relax now.

You might not think it is germane to this topic, but it is. Integrity is an important quality, and if someone doesn't it (as you are demonstrating by cheating) it is hard to trust. In his mind, it could be that if you would cheat WITH him, you would cheat ON him.

• Like 1
  • Author
Maybe he js confused because you already have another boyfriend?

You might not think it is germane to this topic, but it is. Integrity is an important quality, and if someone doesn't it (as you are demonstrating by cheating) it is hard to trust. In his mind, it could be that if you would cheat WITH him, you would cheat ON him.

I think he understand that i am in love with him but have no intention to be his girlfriend, we just enjoy being around each other. So, there will be no cheat possibility.

I think he understand that i am in love with him but have no intention to be his girlfriend, we just enjoy being around each other. So, there will be no cheat possibility.

Meanwhile your boyfriend is completely in the dark about this, having no idea that his girlfriend is betraying him. Doesn't that bother you?

There IS such a thing as Karma....

Edited by Imajerk17