i can't guess what in his mind

Adelinebrie

I might be an overanalysing girl. I fall in love with a long lost friend from other town (very far away from my hometown). Last month i went to his town for business. We met and he gave almost all his time for me while i was there.

On the third night we met, we were almost naked but I hesitated to have sex with him because i was in my period and he said, "common, this is not a big deal for me. I do it with everyone."

I had sex with him at last of course. But i confuse about what he said. Clearly what he said was not a normal seduction from a guy. And after sex when we cuddled, he said another thing, "Boys come and go."

I really don't understand why he said all those unimportant words and what did he think about me. Can someone help me to guess, please?

WhatYouWantToHear

Sounds like it was just sex for him. Doesn't share the same feelings for you as you do for him.

• Like 1

On the third night we met, we were almost naked but I hesitated to have sex

"common, this is not a big deal for me. I do it with everyone."

"Boys come and go."

sex after the third night, said common its not a big deal about the period thing cause he was fine having sex with you on your period, and said boys come and go during sex cuddling cause he was trying to plant in your mind that he is not the come and go type. Just what I gathered

• Like 1
  • Author
Adelinebrie

Unless i did not tell him that i was in my period. Is there any guy who seduce a girl with "it's not a big deal, i do it with everyone"? If i am a guy i will tell that i do it only for you.

Unless i did not tell him that i was in my period. Is there any guy who seduce a girl with "it's not a big deal, i do it with everyone"? If i am a guy i will tell that i do it only for you.

I dont know, maybe you did tell him maybe you didn't. That aside, just what he said, given you two were practically about to have sex, is basically the same as saying "I came here for sex"

Its just two things you mentioned he said, at this point its early, I would say just keep your eyes peeled. If your gut is saying hes seducing or doing it in a particular way, figure out what he is hanging out with you for. A relationship, friends, etc. Your gut usually ends up being right

• Like 1

It was just sex for him and "boys come and go" was his way of telling you having sex didn't mean you were now his girlfriend. He is not cultivating you for a girlfriend. You showed up and wanted to get together, so he had sex with you.

• Like 1
  • Author
Adelinebrie

Thank you. The sex part was enjoyable so I don't mind. I already have a boyfriend and I cheated him (don't give me a lecture about this), that's another thing that made me hesitate to have sex with him but not regret it because the sex was very enjoyable and all the sparks...amazing.

I was afraid that he said it to make sure himself not too attached to me. Because he seems so happy when i came, 247 ready for me, cuddled me all the time, and holding my hands, etc. But i guess I can relax now.

Edited by Adelinebrie
  • Like 1

Yes, relax. Enjoy life but do try not to hurt anyone in the process. Just stay single and enjoy yourself if that's what you want to do. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1