Did I ruin my chances with my FWB?

Been FWB with guy. He says he thinks I'm good in bed, however, sometimes he doesn't reach out very much to have sex.

I am wondering if I ruined it by not being enough of an "indifferent/uninterested [woman]." (If that makes sense.) I have no feelings for him but it's hard to seem distant when he's so freakin cute. Sometimes I initiate kisses more than he does. I compliment his looks & all that when I see him. I texted a day after the last time we had sex saying that I enjoyed the way he did me. He replied & we chatted a bit. I texted him after a week & he ignored me. It's been more than a week he's been not responding.

Also, for example, sometimes when we text, I like to joke around, be silly, have fun a little, chatting with him just cause I'm that kind of person who likes fun convos. So maybe bc I'm not that "distant indifferent mysterious girl", he's not that interested in seeing me as much. I hope I didn't ruin it!!!! I really like whatever we have going on.

How can I save this? How can I become that "indifferent mysterious distant" girl again? We don't go to school or work together/ nor do we have the same social circle, so I can't run into him anywhere and so I can act aloof.

How can I gain my mysterious and indifferent [] back at this point? Should I seem indifferent the next time he reaches out? Any advice? Thank you everyone!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Language ~6
  • Like 1

snip

*How can I become that "indifferent mysterious distant" girl again? We don't go to school or work together/ nor do we have the same social circle, so I can't run into him anywhere and so I can act aloof.

*How can I gain my mysterious and indifferent [] back at this point? Should I seem indifferent the next time he reaches out? Any advice? Thank you everyone!

*You can't, because it isn't who you really are, or what you really want.

“And so we use them for a kind of pleasure which can be called "fun." But it is not the creative kind of fun often connected with play; it is, rather, a shallow, distracting, greedy way of "having fun." And it is not by chance that it is that type of fun which can easily be commercialized, for it is dependent on calculable reactions, without passion, without risk, without love. Of all the dangers that threaten our civilization, this is one of the most dangerous ones: the escape from one’s emptiness through a "fun" which makes joy impossible.”

― Paul Tillich, The New Being

Take care.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Quote ~6
  • Like 2

Or ''just be yourself'' in other words Satu ...

Why pretend to be uninterested? If he keeps reaching out to you and you barely reply more than acronyms and half one liner of course he will lose interest too. I always lose interest in a woman who won't be responsive or won't put effort in her replies. Even if we were in FWB situations. Since it's different from a relationship I don't expect to text incessantly either but curiously even in FWB there can be a spark for a while. The moment when both of you guys barely communicate anymore is when you've run your course.

• Like 1