Step Dad Exposure

Me and my fiancé are living with her step dad while we finish school. Last night I come out of the bathroom into the hallway and see her leaning over him picking up his dinner dishes and I had a perfect view of her left breast down the neckline of her nightshirt. Since he is right in front of her, I was sure he was getting the full view of both of her bare boobs swaying in front of him. His eyes were locked down her shirt and he had a nice grin on his face. He is basically seeing my girl topless and he had a look like he had seen her boobs many times before. Then I thought he probably had because she wears that shirt a lot around the house. My confusion is that I enjoyed him seeing her and I didn't say anything because down deep I know I like the fact that she is showing off her big boobs to the old guy. I'm still not sure if she did it on purpose, but I wouldn't mind if she did. I would love to see her do this again and show him more. Is there something wrong with me?

There is a school of thought that states it is that which disgusts one the most that fuels the premium lust

• Like 1
  • Author
There is a school of thought that states it is that which disgusts one the most that fuels the premium lust

So eating olives should really turn me on?

• Like 1
GorillaTheater
So eating olives should really turn me on?

That, and cleaning toilets. But back to the issue at hand:

I'm still not sure if she did it on purpose, but I wouldn't mind if she did. I would love to see her do this again and show him more. Is there something wrong with me?

Yes. Yes there is.

• Like 2
  • Author
I don't know what to say. I'm a guy and this really freaks me out.

There are a lot more freaky things on these forums than this. I suggest you don't read much further.

• Author
That, and cleaning toilets. But back to the issue at hand:

Yes. Yes there is.

I knew it! Thanks, you've been a huge help

• Like 1