I miss my girlfriend in more ways than one...

activeguy23

My girlfriend goes home for the summer and i don't get to see her until she gets back to school in late august. it is kind of like a short term long distance relationship. we have been together for almost 8 months. it has already been a month and a half since i have seen her and i have to wait another month and a half until i see her again. We are doing great we text everyday and we call each other every week or so. I started missing the little things like just being able to be with her and see her, having lunch or dinner with her just small stuff. But here is the problem i have started to miss the sex. we usually had sex at least once a week when she was here. It is not the only thing i miss at all i'm not like that but i am missing that physical part of our relationship. My question is do i tell her that i miss her in that way? And if i tell her that how do i do that without sounding like that's the only thing i miss? Also if i do tell her what are some things we could do to solve missing the sex so much?

we both love each other and i don't want to make her upset or hurt her feelings.

You can take care of yourself until she gets back. Women have a bit of a hard time imagining that sex is the uppermost thing in men's minds and trumps everything else. I wouldn't make an issue of it.