He Has A Girlfriend But I Like Him And He Likes Me Too

princesskittie

princesskittie

I'm new to this but I really need some help. Kinna long. but I want as many responses as possible.

I've been in a long distance relationship with my bf off an on for 5 1/2 years. i'm a senior in college and i just realized that i wanted to explore life and see what's out there... (KEEP THAT IN MIND)

Now a year ago i meet this guy in one of my classes and we hit it off extremely well. we had a crush on each other but because we were both involved we chose to just ignore it. well in sept. of 04 i was walking home and he picked me and we exchanged numbers. never really thought much of it, until out of the blue he called just to say hi. a week later we began to talk more frequently, strictly friendly conversation. UNTIL.. I noticed that we both started to end our conversations with our significant others to talk for hours on end. right before i went home for Christmas break we had two intense make out sessions. I KNOW PEOPLE SAY THINGS JUST HAPPEN BUT IN THIS CASE THEY DID. well i went home and he went home but we still talked every night until my boyfriend came in town. and even then i secretly wanted to call him and he latered admitted that he felt the same. when it was time to return to school we both were excited to see each other. ...

soon after, i realized that i was developing feelings for him, so i ended it with my bf. we had other problems and being with my 'friend' helped me realize that i no longer wanted to be confined and i still don't regret it. anyway we started to spend the night at each other's place and we talk about what it would be like if we were together. we discussed meeting each others family, etc. but the problem is he's still with his girlfriend.

now i'm really liking this guy aloft and i've told him how i feel. he admitted that he thought of me to, but he has been with his gf for three years and he's not sure he wants to risk losing that for something that may not be guaranteed. i understand that but he still calls, writes and still spends the night. and I KNOW he likes me. i talked about my feelings again but he said he didn't want to talk about it, and i told him that i would give him some space. i had no intention of calling him, but he just started texting out the blue telling me how much he misses me. and i got sucked right back in. his gf came in town Thursday because it's her spring break but he spent the night with me Monday. we cuddled, hugged, kissed, and he held my hand.

He was actually the one who brought the entire idea of us being a couple. he sent me an email saying that he wanted to know where i saw things going with us, and that he wanted to be my man and i be his women. he ended by saying i just want to see you smile, you are beautiful.

He says he has dreams about saying i love you, fantasizing about us living together, and when he goes home to see his girlfriend as soon as he leaves her he calls me. if when something good or bad happens to him, i'm the first person he calls. he even told his mother about me and she likes me and has never meet me. recently his mother admitted that she couldn't see his current girlfriend and him being together. so all the signs are pointing towards us...

I'm completely confused. i know i'm not some crazy chick who can't let go. I truly have feelings for him and I know in my heart of hearts that he has feelings for me but he's just afraid. what should i do. just leave him alone, continue perusing him, of just give him some time? And am i wrong, I'm not the cheater/cheating type, but this is the first guy that i've ever wanted so badly that i've been willing to really try to get..

He says he has dreams about saying i love you

Has he actually said it, or does he just dream about it?

I suggest you put a foot on the brake before you get hurt... all the things he says to you are probably being said to the girlfriend as well. Remember, he's still with her, even though he talks to you, and even though he asks if you want to be a couple, while insisting that you're beautiful, he's still with her. Typical Don Juan who loves all his women equally, instead of just one of them exclusively. Talk is cheap, especially when he's got both pockets full.

Your situation is deadly...

That's all I'm going to say.

LucreziaBorgia

If he loves you and needs you so much, then let him prove that to you - let him know that he is free to call you as soon as he breaks up with his girlfriend. His response will tell you all you need to know about his love for you.