How can I make friends? Honest questions.

Sanja Dark

My fiance and I have moved to the capital and have never been good at making friends. We are trying to find another woman for fwb or maybe more one day if we can find the right person. But it seems impossible to meet anyone. Any tips? We have been wanting to for a long time, shes super bi so the need is real IMO. Any help, thanks! I know this sounds like a dude trying to have a threesome but its much more than that. I would like to be able to make friends that I actually want to hang out with too.

Hm, not want to break you guys bubble, but most of the time its not both person in a relationship that cant do something.

Most of the time one is more easy to make friends then the other.

If both are not able to do that easily if its just friends you trying to make, then you may ask yourself about you guys compatibility with each-other.

If its for s3x, it may not be easy to find because most people only wants to be intimate with the one they love.

I dont think its a good idea to bring a 3th person in your relationship.

Because you are already sign-in for divorce without even being married yet.

S3x is made for 2 people in marriage.

Once you bring one more person in it rather its cheating or both agreed on it, you are

putting your relationship in danger. Because s3x is the most intimate moment between 2 people. And once you share that with someone else it can open certain doors and emotions between people that you not ready or will be happy with.

And conflicts and also ends your relationship.

If you are looking for just friends, maybe you can become part of clubs of your interest. Like sports, fitness club and so on.

And get to know people there and make friends.

If its for s3x just i think there are places where people of that type of interest go /meet.

I have no idea how you go about the 3some business.

To make friends, join something & get to know the couples there. Get involved in your building or neighborhood. Throw yourselves a house warming party.

My recommendation on the threesome business is you do NOT have them with anyone either party is close to or wants a real relationship with. Keep it about sex with a recreational third party. Otherwise, someone in the group will end up jealous or mad. I don't even recommend you have the third party involved more than once. If she is going to want a wife and a husband, then now you're talking polygamy. And you have to realize that what she finds attractive in a woman may be one that looks more like a man that you would have no interest in. You might just want to let her do her thing and leave you out of it, honestly. Do you really need two females ganging up on you and pecking at you? I don't think so.

• Like 1