Friends or more....???

nightingal

I've been friends with a guy for a very long time. He never expressed any interest in me for all these years. Things changed in the last one year, we ended up spending more time with each other like hanging out over the weekend watching movies, tv shows etc. There were a couple of instances where he tried being intimate with me. I neither did reject nor reciprocate his feelings since I wasn't sure about his intentions.

He was very intimate with me last time, but he never had any conversation about that later. I do feel like having a conversation about it, but if he hasn't brought this up and pretends to act as if nothing has happened, should I even take a chance of bringing this up? When he is not interested in making any conversation about what has happened, a part of me says that he was just horny and doesn't want to take this on a serious note.

So are you saying after all this time, you think he only wants sex? Don't you think he'd have packed it in and gone elsewhere by now if that was the case? You say he's never expressed interest in one sentence then say he's tried to be intimate. I call that interest! Not everyone wants to talk about this stuff. I think he will be very frustrated by now that you still have to ask if you mean anything to him more than a one-nighter. Not to say it couldn't end up a one-nighter, of course, if things don't go well or seem weird. Why not just make out with him a few more times and see what happens. Maybe if you show some interest, he'll feel more like expressing feelings, but he IS a guy, so....