Ex boss ready to be my lover?

At my last job my female boss and I had great connection work wise but also became close friends. She is very attractive 53yr old and Im 36. She would often go out of her way to spend time together. I would daily check out her ass and her legs and she would catch me and smile but never stop me. After I left the job we met for coffee where she gave me close affectiinate hugs coming and going. I then asked her out for a drink...it went well but no real sign of flirtation. She emailed me after and said I looked great and was so glad to get together. I texted her and asked her to join me for wine tasting, she immediately said yes...is she game to be lovers?...advice on bedding her which I want to badly lol?

TaraMaiden2

She probably sees herself more as a mother figure and confidante than a lover.

If there is any move to be made, let her make it.

Trust me, if it's in her mind, then she could well let you in on it.

But as is so often the case, guys mistake friendship from women as an open invitation to bed them.

Women can do platonic because they enjoy a stimulating relationship with a man, & no strings attached.

Men usually end up thinking with their trouser buddies.

Women and platonic situations? Ace.

Guys and platonic situations? Epic Fail.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like we are meeting up again this time for wine tasting...how should I make a move?

Nonverbal escalation.

Invite her to have dinner at your home.

If she accepts, it means she's ready to be bedded.

Also, stop "dating" her without acting on it from now on, if your true intention is to bed her. With the age gap a relationship between you two is unlikely and unexpected, so there remains only the physical part.

Guy/woman friendship only "works" for real during childhood/teenagehood when both parties are uninformed about sex and relationships mechanics, so if a 53 yeard old woman is actively seeking/accepting the company of a 36yo ones, she is fantasizing about having sex with him.

Go for it.

• Like 1
Honourably honest

What age are you? Are you a complete novice? If so, be yourself, polite and well mannered and whilst she probably earns more than you, offer to pay for everything.....but I'm sure she'll pay her share. Do not be pushy, and definitely do not try it on. Treat her well, and see what happens. At 53 she will be mature and possibly a bit set in her ways; go with it, just do not let yourself push her.