Friends... then something happened.

calculatorgirl

calculatorgirl

I've recently had an encounter with a friend of mine that has changed everything and it's right at the front of my mind. I can't stop thinking about it.

I am female and I have a male friend who I've known for maybe about 2 years. Normally, when we would hang out, we would always be around other people. When we were at my friend's party about a month ago, he said something along the lines of "we don't hang out enough" -- I've always liked the guy, so I agreed. This past Saturday I contacted him to see what he was up to. Originally he had plans but they ended up falling through so he suggested he come to my neighborhood to hang out.

We meet and have a couple of drinks.. then go to dinner and then had some more drink. It's customary that my guy friends always insist on walking me home if it's late, so he did. When we arrived at my house, he asked if he could come up and use the bathroom. I said yes and when he was finished he joined me on the couch. One thing lead to another and we ended up messing around quite a bit.

Here's the problem: I feel like I'm really into him. The time we spent together on Saturday was great.. I learned a lot more about him (it was the first time we had ever hung out together alone).. and I realized how much we really have in common. I actually think that a relationship between us might work. I'm just scared to death of getting let down. I've already emailed him and asked him if perhaps he wanted to get together and chat, so I'll see what happens. I'm just still really confused about the whole thing!

Ah man, I thought this was going to be a kinky story about a calculator. :D

I say go for it! If it feels right, why not? Don't be afraid, take your time. Feel out the situation.

organic chemistry

were u guys really drunk that night when u guys messed around?

it kinda happened to me and my guy friend few weeks ago...i started to like him a lot, coz he's such a great guy with nice personality.

We were having drinking party at a friend's house, we were drinking so much that night most of the ppl got really really drunk. I looked like i was really drunk but i knew what i was doing. Then after most of the ppl were too drunk to continue drinking, we called it the night and the designated drivers began to grab friends to head to the door.

In the meantime, i got stuck with my guy friend....i wanna leave too if the designated driver came to grab me as well...but my guy friend were holding my hands and hugging me tightly to stay and sleep on the floor with him...all the friends were heading to the door...we were hugging and holding hands...all of the sober friends saw that...and he had a gf at that time...

BUT....i dunno if he really forgot what he was doing...at least on my part i pretended like nothing had happened...and then the next day the sober friends would definitely make fun of us...so i kept my mouth shut and never mentioned the hugging incident

he broke up with his gf 3 wks ago...now we r friends that hang out a lot with whole bunch of friends...we spent some time alone too and i flirted and teased him more often these dayz...but yet we r still just freinds...

haha...i'm so looking forward to get drunk with him again...pretty pathetic...but that's the only way i get to hug him....