like me or not, does not matter anymore

justanickname

justanickname

I guess this is really just to vent.

I like a guy, he has been hot and cold, I met a cool guy, but he doesnt seem to interest (not contacting for 3 days). I like new guy but then the last msg from him said like contacting me very soon but really not the case.

I just want to say, the first guy... I do feel he has a certain care but it is never enough, plus we are long distance. I did wish he could tell me once that he cares abt me, but the most caring thing from him so far is listening to me. And accepting my unstable behavoir. Never said a romantic word... I feel sad to decide to no expect from both. Damn... Feel lonely here...

• 4 weeks later...
Montgomery Burns

It sounds like they both arent looking for something meaningful. As long as you continue pursuing them, you will feel the lonliness.

• Like 1
  • Author
justanickname

Uhm, about half month passed and actually I think the situation has changed a bit.

I didnt think I should update here, but since you have a comment so I think I would share a bit more.

It turns out for the first guy, we are close friends in some ways. And since we are long distance and we do not think of changing the situation for now, I think both side have no commitment. But close friends are good, I am happy with that.

The second one, he could be my boss (yeah, somehow it becomes that way), but maybe not, we have not yet known. Anyway, the situation has improved, we talk more, and still, I feel we have a lot of things in common. I don't think of anything further for now, and I am fine with the situation.

The best thing is no expectation and let things happen naturally.