Mixed emotions

Blackkbutterflyy

Blackkbutterflyy

Okay I'm in my third year of college right. During my the end of my junior/beginning of senior year I was dating this guy. Let's call him Anthony. Things with Anthony were great until thanksgiving time. He started acting distant and hanged out more with his girl "friends". The point is that I fell for this dummy and when things ended before prom he acted like we never dated. When I started college I was happy with the fact that I ignored him since then.yes he tried to keep in contact but I can honestly say for sure that those messages were out of boredom. Just four months ago he got out of a year and a half relationship and we became friends again. But when we hung out last week it was good until he started to play with my hair, sit closer to me,ughhh!!! I'm not going to be the rebound and he asked me to be his valentine. He texts so dry and there's. Part of me that loves the old him but I feel that if I tell him how I feel that he'll laugh at me for waiting after so many years. Everyone says I was too good for him so wtf is wrong with me.

I'd be very careful in case he is just wanting to make himself feel better after a breakup by using someone who used to care about him and/or for sex. You are going to hate yourself if he does you bad again, so if I were you at the very least I would ignore him for at least 6 months post-breakup and see if he still tries to linger or just disappears. And by ignore, I mean, be not interested either in communicating a lot or going out or staying in.

• Like 1