Difficult Situation

(Note: I just wanna get this off my chest and maybe get some advice)

So I am 15 years old and I like this girl in my class... Simple? Not really.

I have been going to this school for 1 and a half years now and I never really cared about this girl (I will call her: Katarina for the purpose of this post). But then all of a sudden in December last year I started liking her a lot. Well, the thing is. I take the buss to school everyday, I go with someone let's call her Alice. Alice and me talk a lot and she just happens to be good freind with Katarina. I have been a good freind with Alice for about 12 or 13 years of my life, due to our parents. But anyway we take the buss everyday. We talk and stuff. So afterschool we take the subway to get to the buss and her freinds are usually with us. I have talked a lot and stuff with Katarina (almost only about homework or school stuff) but how can I try to get closer to her? Alice knows I like her :D but Katarina probally doesn't. I do not have her number/snapchat or any other social media.

Recommendations?

Love you guys <3

(wtf are my doing on this forum :/)

If Alice knows you like Katrina and she's friends with her, she has told Alice by now -- unless Alice is trying to keep you for herself. Girls talk. Alice may or may not have a crush on you. Anyway, if you want to talk more to Katrina, next time there's a dance either ask her to it or at least dance with her while there.