What did it mean

Had a fall out with a male friend. Recently patched up and he was like i cannot live without you in my life. I just cant. I cannot lose you. I can't go without talking to you its too hard.

Never had anyone say the to me, esp just a friend.

Montgomery Burns
Had a fall out with a male friend. Recently patched up and he was like i cannot live without you in my life. I just cant. I cannot lose you. I can't go without talking to you its too hard.

Never had anyone say the to me, esp just a friend.

Id say he def. Is attached to you emotionally. It seems to me if he missed you that much theres something more. You never know. Ask.

Im wondering why you are so hung up on he flirted, tried to sleep with me, only wants to get laid. All 5 of your posts are about him.

Young guys like to chase, flirt, sleep around.

It really is that simple.

Keep ignoring his advances, he will get bored of chasing and move on.

But stop analyzing him...your playing hard to get and going on the mini dates, accepting the calls or texts to hang out but then getting mad when he thinks he has a chance to have some romance seems like stringing him along.

He's not a bad guy for wanting sex.

If you don't...then don't and don't string him along because now it seems you like the ego strokes and validation of his continuous chading you so if hes a good friend sit down and tell him where you stand and then you should be 100% clear going forward.