Does he also have a crush on me?

Littleredridinghood

Littleredridinghood

Hey guys, I've been talking to this guy I like and yesterday he messaged me and said that some woman from a show he was watching reminded him so much of me... then later he said that he has a stupid TV crush on her. So I wonder what could that mean? Is that a sign to tell me that he secretly has a crush on me too or what? Or it's just wishful thinking of mine. Does he mean that she likes how she portrays me but nothing more? I need to know!

Well, why sit around and wonder when you can just ask? I mean, it was pretty bold to tell you he had a crush on some woman on tv, so I would respond thusly: So does that mean you have a crush on me?

• Like 1

OP: That was his way of saying he's into you. ;) It's sweet, clever, indirect yet you can't get a much bigger hint if you asked!

I remember a guy telling me how there was this really hot barista at the coffee shop they just came from. Then he proceeded to say the barista reminded him of me. :D I didn't think nothing of it for like 5 seconds and then it hit me and everything became crystal clear.

• Like 1