Not sure whether I should make a move

Hi there,

One of my good friends who I have been friends with for 14yrs is acting very strange lately. I do find him attractive and we have had our close encounters but nothing definite. We generally just carry on with our lives. I had moved to Oz then Canada but we kept in touch. We met up A few months back and had lunch he seemed a little nervous, then when I had to get past I just touched him and he froze it felt very weird. He then took we On a walk to a local landmark I had never seen which I thought was nice but didn't think much of it at the time. Now he is being a little stand off ish doesn't really want to meet up or anything which I find strange as I have never tried to push anything before but as he has been hinting so much lately I was thinking of maybe making a move but with him being so weird with me I have no idea what to think or do. Help!

Montgomery Burns
Hi there,

One of my good friends who I have been friends with for 14yrs is acting very strange lately. I do find him attractive and we have had our close encounters but nothing definite. We generally just carry on with our lives. I had moved to Oz then Canada but we kept in touch. We met up A few months back and had lunch he seemed a little nervous, then when I had to get past I just touched him and he froze it felt very weird. He then took we On a walk to a local landmark I had never seen which I thought was nice but didn't think much of it at the time. Now he is being a little stand off ish doesn't really want to meet up or anything which I find strange as I have never tried to push anything before but as he has been hinting so much lately I was thinking of maybe making a move but with him being so weird with me I have no idea what to think or do. Help!

Since youve been friends this long, call and tell him how you feel.

• Like 1

To me, he seems positively alarmed that you might like him some way other than friends and recoiled from the touch and is now avoiding you.