Sex friend; keep going or get out

Hello

Well i'll keep this short. I met a guy via internet and we guys are like sex frienda but we only chat and exchange pictures of each other sometimes. We have a huge age gap i don't want anything serious but sometimes he can get gentle and that makes me uncomfortable because i don't want to fall in love with him... Ifeel he fills a void in myself, and i don't know if i like him but this is the first time i've feared and encountered this thought.So should i break it? (Although i tried but always came back) or should i stay and like trace a line like a limit

Michelle ma Belle

Are you strictly cyber sex friends who exchange pics and chat on the phone/Skype or have you actually met in person and had intercourse?

To me, it sounds like you're in over your head and don't really know what you're doing, so I'm going to advise you shut this thing down pronto.

• 2 weeks later...

How old are you both? You sound quite stressed by the situation and that's not good. I have found that the best thing is to discuss feelings that may arise from fwb type situations. If both people are not honest it can end up a nightmare. It isn't wrong to like someone more than you thought you would.