Love Triangle Turned Rancid

uhhmayenduh

It all started the beginning of summer. The coworker(Chris) I had a crush on for an entire year, we finally did it. The only thing is, he was dating someone else(Susan). Whom we also worked with. They broke up immediately and we proceeded to hook up then turn it into a relationship. For four or five months it was the best, he was my best friend. Until he started becoming distant. We broke up pretty quickly after I found out he had been texting his ex (the one he broke up with right before me). And said he needed time to sort out his feelings before he could continue a relationship with me. I was torn, but I understood. I was out of town for about a week and the entire time all I could think about was him. When I got back in town he barely spoke to me at work, barely spoke to me outside of work, same with his ex. I took it upon myself to try and make things work with his ex so we started hanging out and developed a very strange, what I thought, friendship. About another week went by and Chris told me he wanted to start over fresh. That I was the only one for him. That he wanted to build us from the ground up and get my trust back. I happily obliged. Two weeks into our now "new" relationship I found out he was sleeping with his ex the entire time I was in California. He didn't tell me about it, which I understand. He should have, though. Then he lied about how many times. Which I had to hear about from her. So while all of this twisted **** is going on, I hooked up with someone last night. WHO WE ALSO WORK WITH. Hated. It. The whole time I was telling the guy it didn't feel right and that I loved Chris and I couldn't do it. But I did it. I feel like I maybe did it out of spite. Maybe in my drunken slur I was thinking this would make me feel better. I feel like the worst person on the planet. Like I could throw up my heart. So this leads me to the ever so popular question, what the **** do I do?

Have you ever heard of a magic thing called: The Paragraph!

• Like 1

See if he's okay with you hooking up with the other guy at work. If all works out you can live in an open relationship where he can see both of you at the same time and relieves all this pressure from the "cheating behind his back" scenario.

I think an open relationship is what you'd like perhaps even a polyamorous relationship where he can be with both of you at the same time since you did mention you have formed a "friendship" with his ex. The best part about these types of relationships is you can set all the rules or have no rules it's all up to you and there's a lot more freedom and less "screwing up."