When a girl lets you rest your head on her boobs, does she like you?

I've been attracted to this long time friend of mine, and I've known her for 5 years. She was like one of my best friends whilst I was dating my Ex for the past 2.5 years. I am now in a really strange place, and I am getting so much mixed signals its crazy.

This girl has been coming over to my place a lot lately since my University term started in late September. Usually we eat and then hop on my bed to watch a movie on my laptop. She comes over 2-3 times a week now.

At first it wasn't very physical, now we are like hugging each other and spooning whilst watching the movie. Nothing sexual has happened between us yet as we are both the type of people who only have sex with people we are in a relationship with. Last night when we were spooning, we somehow got to a position where the back of my head was in between/on her boobs. She also had her arms around my neck and was squeezing a little bit. So there is no way she was not aware that I was resting on her boobs right?

It is a really confusing transition, from her tickling and hitting playfully like we are besties, to us suddenly cuddling in bed together and me lying on her chest. I was wondering, if this could be a "friendly" that girls do, or is she interested in you when she let you rest your head on her chest. So girls, please, I really need your opinion on this.

1. Was there alcohol involved?

2. Is there any possibility she thinks you're gay?

3. What do you want from her?

Stage5Clinger

I think many of moms and teachers do this every day with absolutely no sexual innuendo attached to it. It's more like a comforting thing than sexual.

Edit: initially I missed the part about your ex. So, scratch my question 2!

Question 3 is the most important. What do you want from her?

Stage5Clinger

I knew this girl once that I would hang out with her almost every night and play with her boobs. She jacked me off once and we kissed literally once after she did that. We continued this for months and months but she never wanted anything more than whatever that was.

• Like 1

So, double edit!!

I didn't read closely enough and responded too quickly (it's way past my bedtime). Are you both female? I just feel a little ignorant assuming this was a hetero situation.

• Like 1
  • Author
1. Was there alcohol involved?

2. Is there any possibility she thinks you're gay?

3. What do you want from her?

1. No

2. Well amongst all the jokes and disses we say to make fun of each other, gay is one of them. But she definitely knows I'm not gay since as I've mentioned above she was a really close friend when I was dating my Ex-GF. She knows how I love I was and how upset I was when I got dumped.

3. I think she would make a great potential girlfriend. Although there are things I'm unsure about, I think we could work it out later.

EDIT: Haha just saw your post. I'm a straight, male. Thanks for responding even though it is way past your bedtime! :)

• Author
I think many of moms and teachers do this every day with absolutely no sexual innuendo attached to it. It's more like a comforting thing than sexual.

We are both 20. So neither of us are old enough to be moms or teachers :laugh: