What does it mean when a guy says he's addicted to you?

A good guy friend of mine told me that he is addicted to me. I care about him and am attracted but just not in a good place emotionally for a relationship.

He's always complimenting me. I'm not sure if any of this really means he wants more or is just being friendly.

What do you think?

Personally and this comes from my own experience, if I have feelings for a girl, I generally will compliment them alot. I will text/talk to them alot and will try to make plans with them. "Addicted to you" suggests in my opinion he likes you more than friends. I could be wrong but that is how i interpret it

It sounds like from your brief description, he is into you past friends. It might be an awkward situation if you don't want to go in that direction.

Does he text or talk to you often? Has he been the one initiating plans with you lately or anymore recently compared to the past?

I agree with Lex.

Let's face it, most all sexual/romantic feelings involve some level of chemical "wooziness" in the brain, and the fact that he actually used the word "addicted" probably means that yeah, he's really into you.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

That means, he likes you a lot and that's a compliment with sexual interest. :D That's what my ex-boyfriend told me before, before we got in to relationship. By the way, I'm a newbie here...

Edited by genwalt