My rationality for allowing a girl to cheat

Never met the guy, he lives maybe an hour away (we both go to the same college). Hung out with her a couple times before finding out she had a boyfriend and then she told me her relationship was "complicated" and her boyfriend cheated on her all the time. So I just kept pursuing as I had been and we flirted and have been hanging out ever since. Yes, we had sex. Anyway, my thinking in these situations more or less objectifies myself and places responsibility on her. I think that if she wants to cheat on her boyfriend she is accountable for her own actions and I am just a guy on the other end. If not me, who knows. There may have been another guy with the same situation. Yes, it obviously takes 2 to cheat, but I don't feel that it is my responsibility to ensure that there is no cheating to be done in a relationship that I am not a part of. Because of this, I hardly feel guilty. The only guilt I would have is for the social consequences if people were to find out because I know it is still frowned upon. Anyone have good counterarguments or supporting opinions?

You are responsible for your actions after finding out she had a boyfriend. You can't absolve yourself from guilt on that end, whether or not you feel guilty. She is guilty as well because she was not forthcoming with you or her boyfriend. If her boyfriend is a cheater and the relationship is complicated, why doesn't she end it with him? That would cut out a lot of the drama. Instead, she complicates the situation by involving another person. I have a feeling she is probably lying to you. Even if I had slept with her and found out she had a boyfriend, I'd stop seeing her and tell her to call me when she was no longer seeing her boyfriend.

• Like 2