Super Hot, Married but still flirtatious

the O show

Recently I read an entire thread about someone who so reminded me of what I have been coping with at my local gym just as he was at his. A flirty, super hot woman who was not overt that she was spoken for, let alone married who was way too friendly not to ignite some sparks. It's one thing to behave that way if you are average looking or even above average, but when you are super attractive, and not letting on that your married ( never a ring, AND NEVER a guy-not once) then you really should not be sooo friendly.

It is just uncool, because with that kind of attractibiity, you trigger a very very powerful thing in human beings...HOPE.

Hope is truly a very cool thing when the circumstances begin to come together, but an entirely different set when you realize MONTHS later that she is spoken for.

Just sheer consideration alone should come into play...very inconsiderate and truly a weird kinda controlling thing going on that people like her should really think of the impact she is having on others when behaving that way.