Being friendly?

I am friends with a guy for the past couple of years. He has been dating other gals for a while now, but is not into any serious relationship.

We hang out quite often and I noticed that he is being very touchy-feely lately. Like he can't his hands off me. Ours was platonic friendship but feel like it's not the case anymore. Is he being friendly with me or is it me making this up in my head?

I'd say if he is changing his behavior from what you are used to, then more than likely he is testing what he can get away with. It naturally depends on a few things as every relationship is different, do you reciprocate or reject his touchy-feely behavior? As long as you aren't uncomfortable with it, and you are both on the same page then, there is no harm, some friendships are a lot more physical than others. If ever in doubt about something, then ask the person, how do you actually feel about all this? I guess that's what it really comes down to, if you are okay with this new development, or if you'd prefer it being less so, it's probably a good idea to be on the same page, it all depends on what you expect/want from it.