Whats the protocall on a Bootie Call

So I (25m) was bootiecalled by my elementary school crush (25f). She hit me up on FB last week, told me she was single, got her number, she mentioned grabbing drinks one night after she was done classes. I agreed we should work it out.

Saturday comes. She was at a wedding earlier in the night and got a snapchat/facetime from her, where she told me what she wanted. She always knew I had a thing for her back then and mentioned "you're single, I'm single, its fate, let it happen".

Anyways, I went over. Things went well. The next morning she texted me first saying "thanks for coming over last night". I agreed and said she'll have to come check out my place sometime. She agreed. A few texts later that day about a baseball game I was going to. I ended the convo by saying I was going shopping and "we'll have to chat a bit later". Text convo went well, no lack of responses or long duration between responses.

So, what's the play on this. The kicker is, she is going to another wedding this Saturday. She asked me when i was over "are you gonna f*** me after next saturday's wedding too?".

Do I text her Thursday and be like, what are you up to Friday night, want to come over for some drinks? Or wait until Saturday night and text her, "So what are your plans for tonight after the wedding?".

Personally, I like the second option.

Thanks!

Edited by xUnknown
So I (25m) was bootiecalled by my elementary school crush (25f). She hit me up on FB last week, told me she was single, got her number, she mentioned grabbing drinks one night after she was done classes. I agreed we should work it out.

Saturday comes. She was at a wedding earlier in the night and got a snapchat/facetime from her, where she told me what she wanted. She always knew I had a thing for her back then and mentioned "you're single, I'm single, its fate, let it happen".

Anyways, I went over. Things went well. The next morning she texted me first saying "thanks for coming over last night". I agreed and said she'll have to come check out my place sometime. She agreed. A few texts later that day about a baseball game I was going to. I ended the convo by saying I was going shopping and "we'll have to chat a bit later". Text convo went well, no lack of responses or long duration between responses.

So, what's the play on this. The kicker is, she is going to another wedding this Saturday. She asked me when i was over "are you gonna f*** me after next saturday's wedding too?".

Do I text her Thursday and be like, what are you up to Friday night, want to come over for some drinks? Or wait until Saturday night and text her, "So what are your plans for tonight after the wedding?".

Personally, I like the second option.

Thanks!

She obviously wants you. No need to be polite or formal since she is right to the point. Text her and say your dick has been thinking about her all week. When can she hookup? Done.

• Like 1
  • Author
She obviously wants you. No need to be polite or formal since she is right to the point. Text her and say your dick has been thinking about her all week. When can she hookup? Done.

haha, yes she was very direct "I want you to come f*** me right in my pu***" I was shocked, and started cracking up.

Here's the thing, the next morning she said she didn't remember much of what she said to me, but she remembers the orgasm. Soo, my money is saying she is only saying she doesn't remember what she said to kinda cover herself (if that makes sense).

My cousin first congratulated me, then said to text her Saturday late morning 'What time are we meeting up after your wedding'".

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/5/5a/FHRITP.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150213173907

Edited by xUnknown

I am all for scheduling appointments with an F' buddy - never too early or too late! It sounds like she knows what she wants out of this - and certainly won't be offended by inquiry!

Personally - I just say "hey, I am free Friday night - will you be around? Want to come over?" and I leave it at that.

I see no problem with asking earlier than later - if she knows you are free, she might be less likely to make other plans (hum... cocktails with the girls, or some cock - I know which I would pick!)

• Author
I am all for scheduling appointments with an F' buddy - never too early or too late! It sounds like she knows what she wants out of this - and certainly won't be offended by inquiry!

Personally - I just say "hey, I am free Friday night - will you be around? Want to come over?" and I leave it at that.

I see no problem with asking earlier than later - if she knows you are free, she might be less likely to make other plans (hum... cocktails with the girls, or some cock - I know which I would pick!)

I hear ya. Now, do I shoot to go for something on Friday, or just wait until she has that wedding Saturday.

"I am going to be free both Friday and Saturday nights - do you have plans? Do you want to get together?"

Expand your options ;)

If I was planning to see my guy on a Sunday - and he texts saying that he is free on Saturday as well... thats welcome surprise and move up of the "appointment"

• Like 1

Yep- since she's good with the casual stuff you could easily be replaced by someone at the reception, so better to move sooner than later.

There's no real booty call protocol btw, casual is as casual does. Just don't turn into an a-hole.

• Like 1

Do you strictly just want this to be a booty call/fwb situation with her? If that's the case then there's no need to be formal and set up drinks or dates with her. She obviously wants to sleep with you again so be playful and flirtatious to play on those emotions and make her look forward to it even more.

A Thursday/Friday/ or even Saturday daytime text by you is appropriate. Something to the degree of "Post wedding playtime Saturday night or what? ;)" would do the trick.

See what she replies to that. Offer your place but if she's been drinking then either offer to pick her up or meet her at her place. "Keep the sexy dress and heels on" will get her into the mindset that night. Also understand that she might bail completely if she gets too drunk at the wedding or is exhausted so whatever you do, don't treat her like a gf and get upset or offended if she does.

• Like 1
DrReplyInRhymes
are you gonna f*** me after next saturday's wedding too

I think this is pretty clear, I don't think it gets any more straightforward than this,

As for how to treat a bootycall.... I'd say treat it for what it is,

A reply I would make would probably include something to this degree:

"If you look even half as gorgeous as you did last weekend, you won't get any sleep with me!"

• Like 2
  • Author

Thanks for the reply everyone.

She actually texted me a few hours after I made this post and asked me How I was. A few texts back and forth then I said

"not sure if you're free anytime this week, but you should let me know what time you plan on meeting up after the wedding Saturday"
She replied with
"haha you're assuming a lot there but I definitely asked for it"
then an immediate text saying she may be free tomorrow and
"I'd rather be sober this time :)"
...sooo, yeah, looks like things may be in the works for tonight. Figured I'd shoot her a text sometime near the end of work to see what's up.

Depending on how things go I may have a talk and discuss "what this is/ground rules". I figured that would help the situation only for the better.

• Like 1