Sex w/friend haven't heard from him since

alistinks1003

alistinks1003

I've got a guy who used to live next door to me, he lived with relatives who still live there but he moved out. The sexual tension had been building with us for the past year. We had sex 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard from him since. He did spend the night with me and left very late in the am the next morning.

We are/were friends, I like him as a person, not looking to get into a relationship with him. He's been around once in the 3 weeks. I just want to be sure everything is OK with us. I don't want to lose his friendship. Should I text him or just wait until I see him in person to say something to him? I've never texted him before. Anytime we've spoken was because he was next door. He's a sweet, thoughtful guy and I don't want him to think that I'm upset about what happened between us. I'm OK with it all.

Just a little background on me, divorced for a year after a 20 year marriage. He did know me when I was married but we got closer (friendship wise) after the marriage ended.

Thank you. I appreciate any insight.

• Like 1

Three weeks of silence? I'd say you aren't really friends anymore and you were a booty call...

I wouldn't text if there's no precedent and if you're not really upset by it. (I understand you're concerned.) Just wait til/if you see him again. I guess if you never see him again, maybe the friendship wasn't really that strong.

Hugs, I know it can feel a little undignified when the comsat goes down. :)