What does he mean by this gesture?

greentealover

greentealover

In the past, I have fallen in love with the most down to earth, and wonderful guy. He used to like me way before then, and i turned him down before, but at the time that i had fallen for him, i regretted turning him down in the past. I think he liked me back, as we had a thing, not a relationship, but it shortly ended due to the fact that maybe he wasn't ready for a relationship, and completely disregarded me. A couple of years passed, and we both went our separate ways, Ive had a boyfriend for a year and him a girlfriend. We haven't spoken in two years until he messaged me wanting to catch up. he talked about meeting up. when we messaged he brought up the times we had years ago, and how he missed the way we walked through a neighbourhood. he tells me he regretted disregarding me, and had no excuse to do so. he wanted to start from scratch he said and get to know me. his girlfriend knows about me. i guess he wants to be friends, but why is he bringing up old stuff? why is he messaging me now? i don't know I'm confused.

La.Primavera

Honestly it sounds like he is bored with his current girlfriend so he is looking for attention from other girls.

• Like 1