Should I go visit him? What can I do?

He is now far away from me due to school/career. He said he might come back to my city. But all depend on the job offer. Before he left, he asked me to visit him. I didn't respond according to my real feelings. I declined.

Should I go visit him in the upcoming months? How should I tell him I changed my mind and I want to see him?

The reason I declined is because he is a few years younger than me, I don't see our future. But then I realized that I cherish him dearly. Maybe he is the one.

In my wildest dream, I wish I could be with him forever. But in reality, I feel I could never end up with him.

For some unique reasons, I am one of the only friends of his. I know he also cherishes me very much. Also, I know he has feelings for me.

I am a mess now because of him leaving. I can't relocate due to my circumstances. But in my mind I could go to visit him. But then what should I do?

Edited by yllinu

Go visit. You miss him. It might be nice to see him again.

Do not think about him being "the One". You have logical reasons why you think this won't work so go slowly.

• Like 1
  • Author
Go visit. You miss him. It might be nice to see him again.

Do not think about him being "the One". You have logical reasons why you think this won't work so go slowly.

Thank you so much! I will go slow and stop thinking he is the one.