Is she down?

Obviously as you can tell this is my first post here but I'm hoping to get some advice. There is a girl who I always looked at as just a friend. Near the end of last school year we were over at a friends house and slightly intoxicated and she started to come on to me. She gave me all the signs that she wanted to hook up. Unfortunately I was a little bit of a pussy and didn't take it reciprocate those signs. I didn't deny her but I just didn't make the move I had to. Shortly after this I started to develop feelings for her. We're still good friends we go out to eat sometimes and text a lot as well. She tends to talk about her ex boyfriend around me and she never really did that before. I think she knows that I like her a little but she may also think I'm not attracted to her at all. Anyway I need some advice so I can try to clarify where I stand with her and if she's down for me .

Thank you in advance

Are you guys close enough friends where losing her friendship would be a big deal to you? Or is she more of an acquaintance friend and if you think about your friends in 20 years, do you think she'll be there? Or just someone friendly when you're young? I'm gonna assume it's the latter so the next time you're at a social event with her there position yourself near her and place your arm around her or start body contact. Playful touching, back and forth teasing. The usual flirting and then go in for a kiss if she's into all that.

You already know she's somewhat into and attracted to you so you at least don't have to worry or wonder if she sees you that way. She does so have confidence going for it