What does she want

Hello everyone, first off I'd like to say I'm not a native English speaker, so I'd like to apologize for mistakes. Thanks :)

So, here's the thing .. I've known this girl for approx. 4 years. It's not like we were BFFs, actually we've seen each other less then 10 times and sometimes we chit chatted on Facebook, because I'd been in a relationship for free years until just few months earlier. But I always found her attractive. She is sooooo cute I can't even describe how much. That's exactly what I like. For the last few days, maybe 2 weeks, we started chatting quite a lot. She is funny, likes my jokes, she is sad when I go to bed, because she wants to chat more. And last week we even had sex. And it was great. Even better than I imagined. And when I woke up and saw her smiling at me, looking me in the eyes I told myself that I want every morning to be like this. That I'd like to carry her in my arms, take care of her, be nice to her, make her feel like a princess, because she is one. This weekend we were supposed to go at my friend's garden and to celebrate my another friend's birthday. She cancelled it both. At first she looked like she is very excited about it. But then she told me, she'd have to be home soon and that she knows, she would like to stay and that it would cause her troubles at home if she did. She is 17 btw. But then I was told that both nights she spent with her friends and some boys. She even came home quite late and by that I mean she came home at 4 AM. I don't get it. My friend, whom she visited the next day after we had sex, told me, that she immidiately started talking about me, that she really liked the sex, that she likes me, finds me attractive, funny and nice, but doesn't want a relationship. Not with anybody. Because she broke up with her first crush just a few weeks earlier. She is really beautiful and many boys want her, she said no to every single one of them and has never slept with any one of them, just me. I don't know what to do. I haven't felt the way I did with her for so long. I can't stop thinking about her. I don't want to force her to commit to me. I just want to see her, I want to show her how much I like her. I want to go out, have fun with her, go sightseeing, windsurfing, anything. And if it goes well, then I'd be the happiest guy in the world. And to be honest, I really want more of that great sex. Who wouldn't .. Any advices? I am so confused.

StalwartMind

It isn't exactly uncommon for girls that age or younger to freely explore all options. The world is full of boys, which one is the most exciting etc. It's the fewest at your age who are looking for something serious. As great as you found the night together with her, it's not a bad idea to calm yourself a bit down and not let yourself get carried away. Experiences and relationships can be intense but brief, and when people aren't really sure what they are looking for, you are at great risk for disappointment if you put too much faith into it being more than what it was.

I'm not telling you she won't go out and do all the things you said, but if you can understand what I said, then I'm sure you'll do just fine. We can't force others to do things they don't want anyone, if she says she doesn't want to be in a relationship, that's the assumption you should have of her.

(She) doesn't want a relationship. Not with anybody.

^^^^Your answer is right there.^^^^

She is 17.

She is having a good time, out with her friends, getting over her crush.

She cancelled your plans, and instead went partying .

Forget her.

Probably you can try expressing your true feelings towards her rather than expressing them physically. Considering the fact that you were already in relationship for the past three years, and the earlier break up the girl had....she wouldn't be willing to commit to something right away. That might be stopping her from accepting you. But may be if you can continue hanging out with her/ being nice to her for a while(shouldn't be a problem if you truly like someone) she might one day accept you. And age as well is another factor may be like others suggested she is looking for other options. But if you can wait for a while patiently she might one day come back to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thanks for Your replies. To be honest, I kinda ignored them :D and tried to convince her to go out with me. She did. Actually we started having sex more often. She lets me hold her leg in the car, she loves to fight with me. We started seeing each other quite a lot. She wants me to pick her up when her parttime job ends. We laugh together, go out with friends, watched a movie once and she started cuddling a little. And so on. The thing is ... she's seeing like 10 more guys. Friends she says. But her BF told me, that she's flirting with all of them, tho she has sex with me only. The thing now is ... should I tell her how I feel? That I'd like to hold her hand and scream to the world: "this is my love"? But I am scared it would scare her and make her run away ... But You know .. in one month I am moving out of the city. Approximately 80 kilometres away and it would be nice to know I am her chosen one, instead of waiting till somebody else comes. I'll be in this city as much as possible, 3 times a week maybe. So ... what now :D

Edited by JohnDoe93