In love with my FWB.. Not sure ??

I am 33 and well to do right now and can do whatever I want but there is one problem.. I am in love with my FWB! I am not sure what to do about this one.. I met this 25 year old woman 3 months ago. It was supposed to be just sex and fun! She also has a boyfriend! Yes! I will explain more on that later. Now as time has passed I have become in love with my friend with benefits and it happened very unexpected for both of us. She is also in love with me too but I dont know to what degree her love is for me. Mine is really bad.. I have love sickness really bad to where I dont eat or sleep much. I EVEN STOPPED DATING OTHER WOMEN! I am trying to stay cool about it and not freak her out as some kind of obsession but this has proven to be very hard. We see each other once a week sometimes but rarely twice a week. Our schedules in life dont really permit much more than one visit a week. As for her she loves staying the night with me every time. We are amazing in everything we do together and I am not just talking about the amazing sex but everything else. Clearly she has seen the greatness about me! She brings me gifts and pampers me a lot! I see that she wants to be with me more but the boyfriend is the huge problem in her life. I will explain more later... Any suggestions???

If you have anything that says run for the hills or anything derogatory or nasty dont bother responding. Only clean and intelligent comments and thank you!

FaithInTheDark

this whole dynamic changes when this woman has a boyfriend. if i were you id speak honestly about your feelings and see if shes willing to commit to you and only you.

if not; you're just her side hook up and that's not being fair to you or her bf.

you gotta look out for yourself. lay it out on the table