by FWB behaviour after 2 yrs?

I was seeing a FWB at work.I called it time on our fling due to the confusing behaviour. Within a week he jumped on to the next victim.He kept on makin innuendo's at me to which I asked him to stop. He didn't like what I'd said & decided to stop talkin to me. we didn't speak for over a yr. he came over one day & said he couldn't come into the office & not talk to me. We still don't speak properly.

After my meetin I was talkin to his friend.He came over & joined in on the conversation.He touched my hair sayin I miss your hair, I said don't touch it as I'm havin a bad hair day.He said no it's lovely. We were talkin about tans

& holidays. I showed my arm as I have different tan shades he said you're a lovely colour when you tan. He asked if was going away & I said yes. I asked if he was & he said not till oct to Wales.I said I should stay in the UK & he said like what & gave his address, looked at me smiled & said you can't say you didn't enjoy it there?! I said I never said I didn't.

To which he turned around grab my arm & said I've missed you & gave me a hug.After he gave me a hug he carried on talkin to me. I'd come in early to work & he came over & said your in early. He turned around & said you've gone tiny, you changed your diet? I said yes.We then were talkin about the weather & how hot it was to sleep. I was standin on a ladder he walked over & said are your tryin to intimidate me? I smiled & said no I couldn't intimidate a fly I'm too tired & hot. He looked over smiled said yes you are very hot walked off smiling.

A male friend had come to meet me we were sat in the kitchen talkin. He'd walked past a few times.The last time he walked past he looked at his watch tapped it smiled & looked at me as in your still here? I don't understand his behaviour? Is he trying to be friends or more? As his quite nervous around me too. Pls help.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Edited for paragraphs