Should I make a move?

I'll be honest, I'm not the greatest at reading signs, but I can't help but notice, that I have grown quite an attraction to one of my female friends. We are pretty close, and have known each other for awhile.

Last year we were in her bedroom smoking some reefer, and both sitting next to each other and kissed. We didn't exchange any tongue-- but we both held the kiss longer than usual. To be honest, I broke away it felt uncomfortable to be honest! I viewed her as a friend and yes we have kissed on the lips normally when we depart.

Well this year, actually maybe the last two months I've grown attracted to her. I have come to appreciate her and look at her romantically because she is awesome and funny.

She agrees with me a lot, I've noticed that lately more so than in the past. A few weeks ago we were in the car, and she freaked out because she thought she scared me so I put my hand behind her shoulder and told her no worries and laughed it off, and she never did it before but she touched me in the knee.

She went away a month ago and we hugged and kissed and I noticed something weird, when we hugged and kissed each other on the lips I cheated and opened my eyes and noticed as she was slowly pulling away her eyes were closed still and lips parted and just had like a attracted look to her!

So last night we were hanging out, and I could feel there was some tension tonight. I had my legs apart and looked to my left and I can't say for sure but it happened so fast, but she looked like she was checking my crotch as soon as she seen me her eyes went up. Than the kiss thing happened exact same way, I opened my eyes sure enough after we kissed her lips parted, slowly opening her eyes and smiled and she began rubbing my arm in a playful way as I walked away.

Reflecting the last six months, before I was attracted to her, she always asked how she looked in her dress, and didn't think much of it. Perhaps I am overanalyzing! But she rubs her neck, thigh, flips her hair, leans in when we talk, when its just me and her.

I kind have a feeling she feels the same but not sure. Perhaps she's afraid to tell me, or she's just comfortable around me.

Most women I know don't look at a guy's crotch like a guy looks at girls' boobs. I wouldn't read anything into her looking a certain way. But the fact is you've successfully kissed her a couple of times and she didn't run away, so she probably likes you and wonders why you are so hesitant. And being hesitant isn't attractive. So I say you take her on a proper date where you go to a nice dinner or movie and dress a little and pay for everything and pick her up and open doors, etc. This will start to give her the message. She might even tease you about how much of a gentleman you're being compared to usual. If so, tell her, I thought it would be nice to go on a real date for a change. And see how that goes down.

Then the next date, invite her over for a movie (or if you have dinner then come home after for a movie) and just sit down right up next to her and start cuddling on the couch or lay your head in her lap and kiss her at some point and see if it turns into a makeout. I hope so. This has been going on long enough.