"are we lovers and friends" damn this song hits home....need help

linekekei1117

linekekei1117

[font=century gothic][color=darkblue] aiight well this is how it goes. since march of last year i was dating this boy "joe". me and him got very close and i started hangin out with all his guy friends i became part of the group i was with them 24/7 and joe didnt mind if i hung out with one or two of the guys alone with out them bc thats how close we all were he he trusted me not to do anything with any of them. but in oct me and joe broke up and we had a few weeks were we were the typical exs and we would fight all the time. but then we got back together kinda (we were "dating") then we broke up more or less...

...and me being friends with all the guys made it hard for both of us since the guys want both me and him around. and lately ive been kinda not so much interested in the guys themselves but i just been wondering if any of them would be interested in me. i dont want a serious relationship with anyof them at this time but just like having a fun relationship where their might be some sexual benefits. i know joe wouldnt mind if i did sleep with any of his friends...

(since i did once right after we broke up and when he told me he didnt give a F*** if i did or not....and i did just to test his word and he did keep it and still says its ok if i do fool around with any of them......its kinda like they talk so they find out what i like so they can all please me which is kinda cool)

lol ok so i really dont know what im gettin at right now but i was wondering if it was wrong for me to want to explore my options within my crew...[/font][/color]

Are you asking if its ok if you sleep with all your "guy" friends. To each his own, if that makes you happy just be careful. I personally wouldn't want to put myself in that position, they'll end up treating you like the group "bicycle" and you'll become the joke. Guys won't respect you if your sleeping with all of them & you'll get a bad reputation. But if you don't think that'll happen then go for it, just remember if you start likeing one of these guys they probably won't get serious with you b/c of that fact. Just remember about all the STD's out there.

• Author
linekekei1117

well theres only one i really have in mind....and there are few i would never come close to at all....and i dont mean just sex...that wouldnt happen right away....i just want to see if there are any sparks and chemistry from simple things like flirting and simple kissing...before i get myself into a big mess....i would take it slow

Oh ok, your first post sounded like you wanted a piece of all of them. :eek::) Why not flirt? You said your ex doesn't care & even if he did so what, your not together anymore. Have Fun