Should I head his words? Does he really seem crazy??

Lolita_Sky

Does this guy really sound crazy?

We met online and we instantly hit it off. He expressed that he was "interested" in me. We met up and he was just as charming in person as on the phone. He kept bringing up the idea of sex and I'm totally open to it.

My thing is though he kept doing all this "extra" stuff while we were making out.. leading up to sex. He'd touch my face and sort of brush the hair out my face. I just thought it was unnecessary when we're both there for sex.

He calls me up early in the morning and tells me how he's thought of me... etc and how he wants to "f*ck" me... etc. He'll call me at night as well to talk. When we had sex the first night he asked if I was sleeping over. I was surprised he asked because I didn't expect to.

He keeps making comments like "I'm his" that "I'm not going anywhere". The other night he told me this "oh I'm crazy that's why I'm single". I just laughed it off because I thought he was joking. He never laughed or said he was joking he just watched me laugh.

Also he wants me to perform oral but he does not want to give me oral. I told him I'm not going down on him if he's not willing to reciprocate.

What's his deal? I feel like he doesn't have a solid concept of a "f*class buddy" relationship.

Edited by Lolita_Sky

He sounds creepy and possessive. "you're mine" after one date?!

a FWB can't be that hard to find for a woman, I'd move on.

• Author
Lolita_Sky
He sounds creepy and possessive. "you're mine" after one date?!

a FWB can't be that hard to find for a woman, I'd move on.

Yeah I thought the same.

I mean he doesn't do anything inappropriate. He just talks really off the wall some times. He doesn't pressure me to do anything. However his comment about "being crazy" bothered me.

When someone reveals a trait about themselves, believe them. You already have a sense of caution and you shouldn't ignore it. He's not your friend, he's some random guy that you know very little about.

On top of that, he sounds like a poor prospect for no strings sex. Not interested in reciprocating, the possessive comments and the constant contact.

• Author
Lolita_Sky
When someone reveals a trait about themselves, believe them. You already have a sense of caution and you shouldn't ignore it. He's not your friend, he's some random guy that you know very little about.

On top of that, he sounds like a poor prospect for no strings sex. Not interested in reciprocating, the possessive comments and the constant contact.

I agree. I've decided I'm going to cut contact with him. He seems... unhinged a bit.

AGoodFriend

He is basically trying to scare you away from getting to close to him. He may have many failed relationships and some emotional disorders that he knows about. He probably self-sabotages himself in this way in all of his encounters.

Heed his words and move on.