Did this guy ask me to be his "friends with benefits?"

I've talked to this guy at work a few times a few years ago-he quit, so I friended him on facebook. Anyway, one time I updated my profile picture and it was of me wearing a tight dress-all dolled up-getting ready to go out to the club. He private messaged me and told me that I "looked" good. I didn't think any thing of it. Then I posted a status that I wanted a man in my life. So, then he private messaged me again and asked, "how about a friend with benefits?" I had one at the time and said that it gets old and wasn't looking for that. Now, for whatever reason, after he quit-he came back to work in another department. I greet him in passing and its kind of awkward.

Clarence_Boddicker

Awkward how?

• Like 1

So he asked you to be his FWB, and you're wondering if he asked you to be his FWB? ;)

• Like 3
RoseVille

Yeah, he directly asked you to be FWB.

Posting a picture of you in a tiny dress and then posting that you want a man isn't going to draw you men with the right intentions.

• Like 1
HansonGirl

yes he definitely wanted to see if you'd be friends with benefits, and he got embarrassed when you shot him down. so that's why it's awkward!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
AGoodFriend

I can't believe people sometimes. I can't imagine asking anyone such a thing directly. I mean, if it happens, it will happen naturally. You guys would have hooked up and if it works out, great, FWB.

Guy must feel like a dolt.

• Like 1

Like this...

Do you like him? No. Then just ignore him.

About he came back to work and stuff, the same. Ignore him. As long as it won't make you bleed, why should you care? Who knows he does that to many girls?

If you care about everyone and everything they do, you'll go crazy. :)