I don't know how to handle this

TrueLoveSeeker18

TrueLoveSeeker18

So I met this girl a few months ago at a party up in college. We talked all night and I met her again at the next party the next night and we talked all night again. The next day we started messaging on twitter, just as friends first. Eventually she gave me her number and we started talking to each other every day. I started developing feelings for this girl, so I took her to my Fraternity's formal in Las Vegas. We had a really good time there, and she told me many times how much fun she had. This past week, she was starting to act different and be more distant than she was before. Last Friday, I asked her if we could get coffee to talk about everything and what we were to each other. I told her about how much I liked her and everything, and she told me that she was confused and didn't know how I felt so she didn't know how she felt, but now that she knew she thought that maybe she did like me. We decided that we would go on a date the next day to see how things went, and if things went well then we would see how everything would go. I took her to this banquet that we were having and afterwards we had a date party at this house. We talked all night about each others families, made each other laugh, danced , and everything was going well. I walked her home and I kissed her goodnight and I said I'd text her the next day. Now I thought that this went really well, so when she texted me the next day out of nowhere saying she didn't have feelings for me it was a big shock to me. I just didn't understand how she could've had them on Friday and when she has a great time the next day they just go away. We had a long talk in my room about everything and I tried telling her how much I like her and how shes the first girl I've even ever gone on a date with and how I really wanted things to work out but she just said she didn't feel anything and she felt bad for leading me on for a month. I just don't know what I could've done wrong, and she wont tell me anything really so now I've just been sitting around thinking what I couldve done differently. I guess what I'm trying to say is how do I get over this. I don't know why i feel such a strong connection with this girl, but i really do. I've never felt like this with anybody else ever, and she is gorgeous too which doesn't help me trying to get over her. I just really don't know what's wrong with me and why everything went from almost perfect to just completely ending everything so soon, without any type of explanation at all. I've been trying to get over her but it's just really really hard and I can't seem to figure out how to do it alone, so that's why I'm here asking for advice on how to.

Alas, the only thing you can do is let her go. You risked but she said she doesn't have feelings for you. It happens.

Move forward in life without her. Summer's coming. Finish your finals and focus on all the fun you will have when school is out.

You didn't necessarily do anything wrong. It seems to me that she really wanted to feel the chemistry with you and she tried, but it just didn't happen for her. It's not about what you did wrong. You're just not the right guy for her. Sorry it didn't work out, but keep asking other girls out. You'll have to leave this one alone, though. She's said she's not interested, and she's unlikely to ever change her mind.