In love with my best friend (both girls)

DieHardSwiftie

DieHardSwiftie

Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my post.

So, I am in a very complicated situation, here's the basic info to start off:

- we are both 13

- she's lesbian, maybe Panromantic

- I'm straight, except for her

- I've been in love with her since the day I met her, almost 7 years ago

- she knows (I told her a week ago)

- when I told her, she told me she already knew

- she didn't reject me OR say she liked me, she just changed the subject

- 4 (maybe 5, this person probably forgot) know other than us

- we have been close friends since the 1st day of 1st grade

- we have a really rocky friendship, we usually fight about once every 2 days

- we haven't fought in almost 4 weeks

- she hugs everyone but me, refuses to hug me (and always has)

- she occasionally holds my hand

- once or twice said she loved me (platonically I assume)

- I've said I loved her about 5 times, not platonically but I said it was

- I'm not nearly as touchy-feely with her as I am with my other best friends

- we spend a lot of time talking about gay FanFics and gay ships together (straight ones just aren't very interesting)

- we know things about each other no one else knows

- we can't stay mad at each other very long before we forgive each other because we need to talk to them

- we have 2 classes together

- we don't hang out together but we are both friends with each other's friend groups

- her parents are catholic, and her mom already hates me because I swore in front of her

- she has wavy white blonde hair, really blue eyes

- I have straight, slightly wavy light brown hair and dark hazel eyes

What do you guys think? Do I have a chance?

You're both super young and new to this. Heck, I'm verging on old and barely understand it. The only thing I've learned over time in regards to love is that it is better to regret the actions you took, rather than the actions you wanted to take, but didn't.

Clarence_Boddicker

Are you willing to date her openly? Is she out? How come you guys didn't talk about things after you told her your true feelings? Has she been in a relationship before? Are you her type physically? Is she the leader or "domme" in the friendship, or are you guys pretty equal? Are you willing to risk a long friendship, if things blow up in your face?

• Author
DieHardSwiftie
Are you willing to date her openly? Is she out? How come you guys didn't talk about things after you told her your true feelings? Has she been in a relationship before? Are you her type physically? Is she the leader or "domme" in the friendship, or are you guys pretty equal? Are you willing to risk a long friendship, if things blow up in your face?

Ya I am. No neither of us are out. Because she changed the subject and I told her on the day of silence so we weren't really talking much anyways. With a boy, for a few weeks and in secret. No, not really. But kinda. I'm definitly the one who tries harder in it but, as with all her friendships, what she says goes. I don't know. It's already pretty rocky so it fouslń get much worse.