Friend tells you you have feelings for you?

DavidsonHarley

DavidsonHarley

How would you guys take it if one of your best friends who you hang out with lots talk about everything share everything with etc told you they had feelings for you?

I'm close friends with a Lady older than me 13 years Im 36. And we get on like a house on fire and my feelings have grown and its pretty unberable. She's pretty non judgemental but I'd like the opinion of you guys if your friend was to tell you

Matahari007

You never know the feeling could be mutual. If its not, at least you put it out there. You'd regret it if you never told her how you feel. Sometimes great friends end up getting involved with each other. In my opinion who better to fall in love with than your best friend.

• Like 2

Kiss her not like tongue down her throat but casually/playfully, if its awkward play if off. If you know she has 100% no sexual interest in you don't do it but most women give hints when we are okay with more...

It's dishonest not to let her know and the longer that goes on, the bigger problem it becomes. So let her know. My feeling is if you feel you are really good friends, it shouldn't be that hard to talk about. If it were me, I'd probably just ask her "What are you doing Saturday? I want to take you on a real date." And then conversation should ensue.

imtooconfused

Your title is confusing. You want to tell your friend you have feelings?

In that case, if you don't tell her, it will continue to kill you and affect the friendship. Getting it out in the open helps both of you deal with the feelings and the friendship together.

• 2 weeks later...
La.Primavera

She may or may not return your feelings but at least you will know the truth and you an stop tormenting yourself.

Good luck!