Emotional affair

So I have such acrazy complicated situation going on its almost unbelievable. I knowmany on here will hate me, but I want opinions rather than justabuse.

Its a long storytoo.

I am 28 and lastAugust I started working for a new gardening company and met a 47year old woman who is married, she was very friendly.

We worked togetherand got on very well, and became friends. We had to communicate a bitover work stuff, and chatted away and met up for coffee occasionallyif both in town at the weekend.

We started chattingon text about all sorts everyday and when working together a coupleof times a week we would laugh and giggle all the time. Despite theage gap we just appeared to have clicked with each other.

As time went on wecontinued meeting occasionally and chatting like casual friends,until one night when out with friends she text me saying she missedme, and that she could not say why without getting into trouble. Thenthat we were good at talking but avoiding the issue. I guessed atthat point she had feelings for me. I realised over time I did forher too. Our texts now had some flirty innuendo’s in them.

This was brushedunder the carpet and things continued the same way until afterChristmas. When we both left the gardening firm and because we get onso well, we decided to start our own business A few weeks intostarting our business we joked in the tough times we would need ahug, which we then hand. It lingered longer than a normal pals hug.

We then beganhugging more and more, our eye contact was long and intense. Onenight it came out over text that we had feelings for each other andwe needed to talk. We met and discussed things and she said shethought about me more than any other friends. We agreed nothingphysical could happen.

However things havegot more intense. Since then we have grown closer and closer, we worktogether each day, laughing, we hug face to face for long periods andoften, we cuddle now side by side and she rests her head on my chestand holds me around my waist, we touch each other so often and feelso relaxed with each other.

I have via text saidI love her, she says thank you but never says it in return, howeverthe way she looks at me and touches me plus her love of snuggling upto me, I guess she must feel the same way to some extent.

Our business isbooming and above all we are great friends with so much in common.

So rather than justabuse me. Give me some thoughts on whether she does Love me, andwhere we are.

She's enjoying the attention, just like you are. Let's say your dream came true and she up and left her husband and family for you. So now you're free to marry her. Are you really going to marry someone who had a secret affair on her husband and let things get this far? Would you ever be able to trust her? No. Because what they'll do to their husband, they'll do to you.

• Like 1
I knowmany on here will hate me, but I want opinions rather than justabuse.

I'm answering your questions as you want opinions and not judements

So rather than justabuse me. Give me some thoughts on whether she does Love me, andwhere we are.

I don't know whether she loves you, but she has feelings for you. She likes you more than a friend. You yourself have admitted to it and you have admitted it to each other. This is a very dangerous sign and it seems now you are moving towards being physical very fast. I don't think that you like the lable the OM.

Only pain will be the result if you continue friendship with her. So be descent and walk out while you still can.

Edited by kamani
typo