Can you get a fwb back?

Hi

Ive had a very casual fwb for a few months. We dont see each other much. It's mainly a friendship by text message and he is kind and supportive about my job issues and I him.

Given the infrequency with which I see him, I knew he must be seeing others. But as long as I didnt know about it for sure, I wasn't bothered.

I thought he had been changing towards me as he was contacting me alot more and saying lovely things. he always asked how I was and said we would do things for the rest of the year together.

Last time he asked me.out on a real date: for dinner in town and had a lovely evening planned at home. When we were going to bed for the evening I noticed used condoms in the trash can that werent from us. I felt bad he noticed my mood and I ended up saying something. He was shocked and so I dont think it was deliberate. I ended up getting mad and asking him what was going on. I was clear that all I wanted from him was to meet a bit more often but I wasnt up for a relationship.

he does dump alot of his drama on me and i got tired of it and said so too.

but now there has only been brief contact with not much warmth. I started it and he highlighted he was stressed out. He asked about my work situation.

I was very stressed from work that day and I text him yesterday and said sorry for making a scene I was stressed out and I'll get my stuff back off him at some point no rush.

his texts were frequent funny and made me feel good. I miss my fwb. Is there anythung I can do or have I spoiled it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you are lying to yourself. You don't want to share him, you don't act like you are only interested in sex. You guys are messing with each others heads and you are going to get hurt. He IS sleeping with other people, YOU are not his priority. He is doing just enough to keep getting the cookie. You want him to be close even though you don't want a "relationship" what do you think this is? You didn't hook up one night and never talk again it has been ongoing. He is not your BF and if you really only want a NSA FB then the only communication should be he come over F*** me and then leave. Your emotions are getting involved. If he doesn't want more from you he will write you off because he is not gonna deal with emotional drama from you girlfriends can get away with that FB's can't.