How would you feel about a guy who spends money on girls to get sexual favors and is

How would you feel about a guy who spends money on girls to get sexual favors and is depressed he cant get with a pop star?

I know a guy that is like this

-he constantly talks about hot girls and wanting to bang hot girls nonstop

-posts pictures of girls he is supposedly banging on messages to his friends on Facebook

-spends hundreds of dollars on strippers in order to get sexual favors

-is obsessed with South Korean pop music (KPOP) and is genuinely depressed he will never get with a Korean pop star and says no other girl is good enough

-is considering getting plastic surgery so "more girls will like him"

dreamingoftigers

I would feel like, "Hey, I don't really want to hang out with that guy. He sounds like kind of a downer."

• Like 4

You really want to hang about with a bloke who spends all his money on brasses' and has a fetish for South Korean pop stars?

Is this a mate of yours or is there more?

I would think, "what a douche" and continue on with my night because I wouldn't associate with a mental moron like that.

And does spending hundreds on strippers actually get you sexual favors? I must have done something wrong because I have spent hundreds in those places and ended up with not much more than BLUE BALLS

Michelle ma Belle

This guy screams INSECURE!

I'd never be friends with anyone so painfully insecure that it borderlines sad and annoying.

I would feel sorry for him but I would distance myself from him. He doesn't have values I share.

dreamingoftigers

Personally, I feel bad for the Korean Pop Star who is just looking for a guy exactly like this and doesn't know where to find him.

• Like 3

^ Not sure there's many regular women out there looking for guys who spend money to get sexual favors, and many fewer pop stars and fewer still Korean ones.

dreamingoftigers
^ Not sure there's many regular women out there looking for guys who spend money to get sexual favors, and many fewer pop stars and fewer still Korean ones.

*coughs* yes, I this that the subgroup would be relatively small.