Is he into me??

Maloneyhoney

I've been friends with this guy for over a year now. Recently we've started talking a lot. We message eachother everyday and sometimes we send flattering pics to eachother.

I like him more than just a friend. I care about him a lot. We talk about a lot of things. He told me about him being stressed out once and the next day I sent him uplifting quotes just to remind him that I wanted him to feel better. We joke about random things like for example We both found it hysterical that we have a beauty mark in the exact same spot on our stomachs ( lame I know lol). I feel like I could talk to him about anything.

One night we were sitting in his car talking and he was telling me he doesn't like to show affection and that he doesn't like kissing. I jokingly asked him to kiss me after he said that and he actually did. It wasn't just a small kiss, it was a real kiss. After that when I went home I texted him "GN" and he said "GN talk to u later".

We talk a lot. We've went a day or two before without speaking but I try not to get too upset as we are still friends. I can't help it tho. One day we didn't speak and it annoyed me so when I saw him I tried to ignore him but he started a conversation and wouldn't stop talking until I responded. Sometimes he sends me random pics. Like a dark screen or something and I'll ask him was it an accident and he says no. The other night I sent him a pic of my face and he joked about masturbating to the pic and we both laughed. A few nights ago he referred to me as "baby". When we see eachother he stares at me.

I don't want to rush things but there's apart of me that thinks why can't we just be together now. My friends tell me not to rush things. Is he interested in me?? Or am I just a friend? Do guys seek out girls as just friends?? Should I just tell him I want to move forward?? or will that happen anyway??

Don't rush, but don't wait too long either.

It's hard to know the right moment, so you'll have to let your gut feelings be the judge.

Follow your instincts.

• Like 1
  • Author
Maloneyhoney
Don't rush, but don't wait too long either.

It's hard to know the right moment, so you'll have to let your gut feelings be the judge.

Follow your instincts.

Is it normal to get upset that we don't talk everyday?? I feel like I'm being clingy

Is it normal to get upset that we don't talk everyday?? I feel like I'm being clingy

That's called limerence, which is totally normal. It's pretty much the having a 'crush' feeling. I know it feels so awkwardly good to have those feelings and when you finally talk you could just jump out of your seat.

Like Satu said, don't rush but don't wait too long. In my experience, the only thing worse than too soon is too late.

Don't be so clingy you have to have constant reassurance or talk every day. I mean, he's only a friend at this point that kissed you once after saying he didn't like kissing. So you have no reason to be clingy.

Sounds to me the guy has some issues. Who doesn't like kissing a girl? He could be gay or he could just have some bad intimacy issues, which I'm afraid would be far worse than him being gay because then you'd get involved with those problems, not get your needs met, and get hurt. You need to ask him why and just get it out in the open.

The other night I sent him a pic of my face and he joked about masturbating to the pic and we both laughed. A few nights ago he referred to me as "baby". When we see eachother he stares at me.

That is a red flag, why is he already talking about sex with you ?

And why wouldn't he want to kiss you ? That's weird behaviour if you ask me.

If that guy is interested in you, he'll let you know black on white in his own time. If he's playing that tension game with you, he's a player. He wants you to come after him so afterwards he can put the blame on you if things doesn't work out between you.

Lindsaycaper

lol yeah I've been in A similar and I resembled an ex that he was supposedly scorned by. It seems like he wants to be chased like someone above stated. He most likely is into you but seems very unsure of how to handle women honestly. Especially if he's a player and doesn't normally catch feelings

Edited by Lindsaycaper
  • Like 1