friendzone can be changed to love

rahul gupta

There was a camp in my college for 2 days..we needed to work on a project and there was mentor for our team...on the second day when the camp was about to end i was feeling so bad inside my heart that i felt like crying nd even after it ended i cried ...because the bond i had with her(mentor) would come to end and we could not be with each other this long (like one day) I said her i would miss after this camp..she did not reply but when i asked her did u listen wht i said she told nope i didnt....after the camp had ended i texted her that i had told you that i would miss you ....but she replied hey kid it was nice working with you in fact she is one year elder to me...but i did not agree with her i needed to explain that she can't call me kid....nd told her we will be like friends...she was ok with it...but i have feelings for her i did not tell her this... sometimes i go weak when i see her even though she is 10 meters from me...i know i love her....but still i did not say her this...wht should i do?? ..nd she is not Christian though but I am Christian. I love her alot...<3 <3 :love: :love: :love:

CrystalShine2011

Oh boy. It sounds like she is not ready for a relationship...I would approach it as a friendship for now and see if it grows.

• Author
rahul gupta
Oh boy. It sounds like she is not ready for a relationship...I would approach it as a friendship for now and see if it grows.

See at first i did not even know her though she acted too friendly only with me!! she touched my shoulder and pat on my back many times...this off course made me to give some affection towards her..though there were other boys ...she did not do with them ..