moved away

unsureofonesself

unsureofonesself

I've been hanging out with this girl for about five months now. We've gotten close, and I'm in love. Two months ago she decided to move back to her home town with her mom, due to lack of job opportunity and a general dislike of the place we live. We just started getting close, then immediately she started pulling away when this decision to move was made. That coupled with my ******* cousin hooking her up with a friend that lives where she is moving back to. She's been talking to and snapchatting with this guy for the last couple of months, and for the most part tried to keep him a secret from me. I called her up one night, told her that I love her and that she means alot to me. She responded with "I don't want to lead you on. I am going to move." I asked her not to do the whole pulling away thing, and the we spent all the time together that we could, up to her leaving. I've since helped her clean out her house, pack and see her off. The night before and the day of her moving she was telling me I should move with them. I don't know what to do. I will drop everything to be with her. But this other guy... I know she knows that I like her, but I also know that she's super excited to meet this other guy. How should I address this?

Directly ask her if she is interested in this other guy. I think she is. So I do not think you should move there too. It sounds like she started pulling away with you when he came along and maybe he's why she's willing to move back there. I'm sorry. It sounds like she's lost focus on you.