friend zoned

hi everyone so i just joined this forums and i want to post my first post

so i met this girl online she's 20 we've been texting and talking in the phone

she keep saying that she love me and im soo cute and stuff and she keep sending me her pics im just worried if i get friend zoned:lmao:

what should i do ?

WonderWoman911

It seems to be a little more than a friend zone if she keeps telling you she loves you. If the two of you just met, I would be a little concerned.

hi everyone so i just joined this forums and i want to post my first post

so i met this girl online she's 20 we've been texting and talking in the phone

she keep saying that she love me and im soo cute and stuff and she keep sending me her pics im just worried if i get friend zoned:lmao:

what should i do ?

Really, there's insufficient information here to be able to determine anything...

How long have you 'known' each other? When did you 'meet online' exactly?

I presume you have never met in real life?

How far away from each other do you actually live? Are we talking different states, time-zones, countries....?

How old are YOU?

Ask her out on a date. The answer to that question will tell you everything you need to know about her interest in you. A 20 y/o's interest can last a day, so be forewarned. That said, each experience is good information. Welcome to LS :)

• Author

im sorry guys im new at stuff like this

im 21 yrs old and we never met in face to face cause were not from the same contry she said that one day she will come to meet me and sometimes we even talk over video voca i know this girl since 2 years but we don't talk much but these 2 months we start talking

we talk every day

she think im cute

i make her smile and stuff like this

im just worried if i told her how i feel she'll replay "you are just a friend"

we've

What's stopping you from meeting her? Trains and buses are leaving daily. I remember flying nearly 7,000 miles to meet someone. She was worth it :)

Youth is a time for adventure. Ask local girls out on dates. In the case of this one, present a plan to visit her. Her answer will tell you everything you need to know.