For those who have had FWB, at what point did they lose interest?

Christina107

I've had "casual hook-up" partner for a good 2 years now and recently he had made less contact, isn't feeling up to it when I ask, etc, etc. And is reassuring me that he will contact me when he has the time. Sadly, it has been a month since we have hooked up and this is a long time for us. I mean, I had a hook-up partner before him and I ditched him with no explanation, because I found my current FWB and have been with only him because I liked his style and personality better. Which made me think...maybe he found some new girl that he found some interest in. And what drives me crazy is that he lives downtown, near a young and hip entertainment area with bars and danceclubs, a nice gym, where there's a ton of cute girls walking around. Why do I feel soo jealous? I shouldn't sell myself short, but yet why do I feel like I'm not worthy?

WhatYouWantToHear
Why do I feel soo jealous? I shouldn't sell myself short, but yet why do I feel like I'm not worthy?

Honestly? Because you're a chick.

That's not a put down, females are wired differently than guys. You want to be desired, you want to be chosen. He wants to get laid, frequently, often and with lots of partners. Venus/Mars.

My advice is call it off with him and find a guy for more than fwb. Sounds like you're feelings for him are more than carnal, but he doesn't feel the same. Move on, get what you truly want.

• Like 1
  • Author
Honestly? Because you're a chick.

That's not a put down, females are wired differently than guys. You want to be desired, you want to be chosen. He wants to get laid, frequently, often and with lots of partners. Venus/Mars.

My advice is call it off with him and find a guy for more than fwb. Sounds like you're feelings for him are more than carnal, but he doesn't feel the same. Move on, get what you truly want.

Why does it sound like I have feelings???

Why does it sound like I have feelings???

Because you are posting on here for advice. 2yrs is a long time for fwb, comon you'd be lieing if you said you didn't.

I lost interest about 8-9mo into my fwb, I wanted more but I knew she didn't so I moved on.

Edited by Price2Play