Cat fight over my friend... ?

DatingDirection

DatingDirection

I noticed that this girl i was friends with only responds to her male friends, or hangs out with friends that are from the same culture as her. initially she made plasn with me, and then stopped. then all of a sudden, because i was with a cute guy (friend) she asks me to check out an event with her, and oh by the way, this was after, she asks me to hook her up with my guy friend. On top of that, she made me switch seats with her, so that she could chat him up, which i felt that that was fine, since he was my friend, and i also wanted to meet other ppl, and in fact, i met a cute guy, by switching seats. and then i hear another girl, also went after my guy friend too, i mean, what if that guy was my date, she didn't know he was my date, or my friend, and she just contacted him, just like that, without any thought.

wow, if this was a man i was truly in like with, i would be so upset, so angry. So in the future, if i ever meet someone that im romantically interested in how should i handle these two situations?

How should you handle it in future?

Find better friends.

This girl clearly doesn't care about you and has hardly even bothered to hide the fact. She ditches you and only hangs out with males or other females from her own culture. She then only called you because you were with a guy, and you went running.

Stop allowing yourself to be used. Branch out, find other friends, and connect with people that will treat you with respect. Leave the rest behind.

• Like 1

I have to agree. It sounds like that friend was only using you for her convenience and doesn't really want to pull you into her circle for the reasons you mentioned. No point keeping people who have no boundaries around. They only get worse once they find out they can do it and no consequences.

• Like 1
  • Author
DatingDirection
How should you handle it in future?

Find better friends.

This girl clearly doesn't care about you and has hardly even bothered to hide the fact. She ditches you and only hangs out with males or other females from her own culture. She then only called you because you were with a guy, and you went running.

Stop allowing yourself to be used. Branch out, find other friends, and connect with people that will treat you with respect. Leave the rest behind.

Yes I agree time to ditch her, and stay with the people that are genuine, and meet new people in the process. I rarely reached out to her anyways.