I want to share my situation

Well I want to share my situation with all of you. When I joined a new workplace last year, I met this girl over there and become good friends. Then we started talking, often hangout and everything was going cool. Although I had a long distance relationship gf but I kinda slowly develop feelings for this girl. 4-5 months passed we remain very good friend. By this time I have seen many boys trying to impress her, she used to show me those boys text and all. She had a bf before and she told me about it why they broke up. Although I had crush on her but I never told her because I was afraid she might get angry since she knew I had a gf.

But the situation became bad when she called me last month from a different number and saying she had to block my number. When I asked why? Then she told, she is getting back with her bf and her bf wants her not to contact with me anymore. After hearing this I became angry. Then I met her and was behaving awkward. I told her unblock my number but she didn't do. And she told me why I am behaving like this as if she is breaking up with me ( I know she is right, I was completely mad that day). That day I told her, I also like you and as expected she told me I am already having a gf. Then I said no, currently I don't have any gf. We argued a lot on that day and I felt depressed, heartbroken, and very embarrassed at myself. After that I never try to contact with this girl.

Then around 20 days later, I saw she is calling me which was surprising since she blocked my number. But I was not picking up. She was keep calling me for 5-6 days and finally I pick up. Then she was talking with me and asking me If I am never goin g to attend her call. We just talked and that's it, nothing special. Within few days we slowly behaving like normal friends but with a distance. So she asked me If I am still angry with her, I said I am not but she told me she knows I am angry (which is true). She asked me so what can she do now. I said don't know. She told me she was very depressed that's why that ex-bf incident happened and promised will happen again. Although currently I am being friend's with her but we never hangout like earlier. So she asked me if I want to meet her. Another thing I feel, she only thinks of me when she become lonely.

So people please give me suggestion what should I do now ? I am so much confused. Again hangout with her or just cut all ties. I don't have courage to ask her out again.

You can't be "just friends" with her because you have feelings for her.

And she has a boyfriend.

And you have a girlfriend.

Do the right thing and let her go and confess to your girlfriend.

• Author
You can't be "just friends" with her because you have feelings for her.

And she has a boyfriend.

And you have a girlfriend.

Do the right thing and let her go and confess to your girlfriend.

Currently she is not in touch with her ex-bf anymore and I am also not with my gf anymore. So I don't need to confess anything. Right now I like this girl but not sure what to do.

The situation went downhill because YOU were not honest with her about having feelings. Her BF rightfully knew better and banned her from you. During that, she finally found out you may have feelings but you probably weren't honest enough then either. Now you need to ask her if she wants to date you or just stay friends.

CrystalShine2011

I would take a step back...wait until the right moment if you really want it. Right now doesn't seem like the right time?