How do I stop having a crush???

Hello

I'm completely new to this site, so Im sorry if i mess things up. Just learning.

I have joined up to get some advice. I have a very pointless crush on my personal trainer. He is 15 years younger than me and has a very beautiful and intelligent girlfriend and a string of other interested ladies I'm sure. So completely pointless and ridiculous.

I see him at least 3 times a week at the gym and he is very polite and responds to my whatsapp messages mostly about gym things, but I have noticed I've started to send non-gym related things just to get my "fix". I would prefer to stay at the gym if possible and obviously stay training with him, but I guess this is not realistic. What should I do? If I do leave - do I tell him why..do I shut down all the FB friends from the gym so I don't have to see or hear about him again? Everytime I see his picture my heart jumps. I am getting obsessed with him now as he's the first thing I think about in the morning. Im really reluctant to give up that gym as it has been so important to me. And the trainer of course has helped me so much but...

He plays on my mind all day now and its driving me mad.

Part of me thinks if he would just pay attention to me and say something nice that would be all I need, but I suspect its like any other addiction, it wont be enough and I'll want more. I am just a 46 year married lady in a non physical marriage who just wants some attention I guess from someone. I have lost lots of weight and feel like I actually want someone now after 12 years of being fat and frumpy.

God how sad!!

thanks for any advice.

Imagine him sat on the loo with food poisoning...

Or sat on the loo smoking fags and picking his nose...

Is there a reason why your marriage isn't physical? Thats probably why you are crushing... Perhaps work on getting that back again?

WonderWoman911
Imagine him sat on the loo with food poisoning...

Or sat on the loo smoking fags and picking his nose...

Is there a reason why your marriage isn't physical? Thats probably why you are crushing... Perhaps work on getting that back again?

Lol... But she'll still be thinking about him and have a crush on him, I'm quite sure. But I agree. You should focus on your marriage because this will allow you to stop thinking about this guy.

Lol... But she'll still be thinking about him and have a crush on him, I'm quite sure. But I agree. You should focus on your marriage because this will allow you to stop thinking about this guy.

But seriously tell me who looks attractive with a bad dose of the runs!